Saturday, March 28, 2009

We're In a Recession, Pt. 2

Okay, so I know this is in contrast to my last post about Earth Hour, but just so's you all ain't confused n' such...look, I gotta keep it funny around here, b/c these days, there isn't too much to laugh about in the world. With our economy still floating blissfully in the toilet, massive job loss and skyrocketing unemployment, etc. we have to laugh somehow, right? Right. So, I give you this: (Click to enlarge)



The absolute best part of this picture is the name of the file. When I downloaded it (from Hot Ghetto Mess, no less)it came up as a-whole-lotta-cheetas-died-tonight.jpg. HAHAHAHA!

I'm not one to make fun of big people or the way people look or anything like that, but if you wear a big, tight ass cheeta outfit, some weave and a cheetah cowboy hat, make that face, and allow someone to take this picture, then you're just asking me for it.

Laugh a little, no, a lot...and enjoy your day. Leave me some comments foo!

0 Comments: