Sunday, March 15, 2009

blahBlahBLAH

Welcome to JaseDoesDALLAS...and no, it's not going to be 'that kind' of blog. Besides, I already did Dallas, and that was before I gots myself hitched to the craziest Latino this side of...well, he's just crazy...

What it will be is irreverant, ridiculous, funny, serious, smarmy, pissy, epiphanistic [not a word, I know, but should be - hey, I just coined it!], ranty, enlightened, intellectual, low-brow, and many other adjectives of my choosing.

So, read, enjoy, subscribe, comment.

Oh, snap! Close, but sorry Natalie Bannister, no cigar:

epiphanistic isn't defined yet, but these are close:

1. Epiphanismic

Epiphanismic is a persons response to someone following an epiphany.
Eg - following an inspirational idea: "Thats totally epiphanismic!"
epiphany epiphanistic idea revelation inspiring by Natalie Bannister May 28, 2007

Thanks, Urban Dictionary.

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blog mix, Jase!