Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Love Me Some Beth Ditto!

Man, I sure love me some Beth Ditto. I just said that...

She's big, beautiful, and sassy. She's also from Arkansas, and has that natural Southern charm. Seriously, I think she challenges our cultural notions of beauty and celebrity. I'd pick her as best dressed and sexiest on the red carpet any day, but that's just me.







When you're feeling blue about your size, shape, or whatever else is bringing you down about yourself, just ask:



Find out more about what Beth and the rest of Gossip are up to at they MySpace page. In honor of Ms. Ditto, I have changed the song on this here blog to Standing In the Way of Control by Gossip.

Beth on bullying:


A great interview with Yoko Ono, Ana Matronic, and Beth (and a great little part with the wonderful Mr. Jake Shears at the end):


Check out Gossip's spectacular album, 'Standing In the Way of Control' (and other recordings)here

2 Comments:

Himbo said...

I love rebels! Never heard of Beth Ditto before but I'm gonna have to check her out. She seems kewl.

btw, thanks for following me. I like your blog!

Bon Don said...

Hey doll, come on over I gave you an award :)