Sunday, April 19, 2009

WesternWhere Media Online



I started WesternWhere Media a couple of years ago to self-publish under. I totally revamped my poetry/WWM site and even set up a new Twitter account.

Check out the BLOG section of my MySpace page to read a few poems. Feel free to comment them as well.

I also revamped the store @ my publisher's site. Go, visit, and FEEL FREE to purchase one or more of my books in print or download!!!! And thanks in advance for the support.

Current perusing 'Grapefruit' by Yoko Ono



from the book:

PULSE PIECE

Listen to each other's pulse by
putting your ear on the other's stomach

1963 winter

PAINTING FOR THE WIND

Cut a hole in a bag filled with seeds
of any kind and place the bag where
there is wind

1961 summer

1 Comment:

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Sooooo, I've heard the name, but I really don't know who the hell Yoko is. I even did a report on Jann Wenner in school and I'm still not quite sure the talent.Wikipedia?