Thursday, April 16, 2009

"Hooker Snags Pants" Would Have Been a Better Title


That comes directly from a comment left on a news story about a man's shock when the hooker he'd taken to a hotel stole his pants and wallet while he was in the restroom. Another gem from the comments section: "What's the world coming to when you can't trust a hooker?"

Indeed.

It's been a few days since I blogged. Hope all my reader(s) out there is/are having a good week. The weather here in North Texas is stunning lately. Warm, but not yet hot, mostly dry, sunny with a few clouds. A little rain here & there, which is needed in the area.

I promise I'll have something much better to follow up with later, but I just got home about 20 minutes ago, and am not yet wound down enough to come up with something clever. Give me a bit.

1 Comment:

Bon Don said...

lol, you're funny... no pressure!