Sunday, May 3, 2009

Neglect

Okay, so my blog posting has fallen off lately.  For real.  BUT, I have legitimately been working on my MySpace - www.myspace.com/vayaaloeste.  Check me out.  I'm working on some projects - a new book of poetry, possible music collaboration...maybe a little spoken word over some beats a la Dustin Cavazos (check my MySpace playlist - 1st song).  The man is a genius.
 
You can also follow me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/westernwhere
 
And of course, check my books  (BIG changes coming to the inventory here) - www.lulu.com/westpoetry - you can buy in snazzy pocket size print edition or download in e-book format for a mere 5 BUCKS.  Suh-weet.  Hey recession, EFF YOU!
thanks for the support & patience...i'll return here soon enough, promise...but i'm always somewhere.
 
find me
 

2 Comments:

Bon Don said...

busy man!! glad you're back

Westopher said...

Good on ya...my philosophy is stay busy or get dead.